To take the animal in the Center need to have a passport. Interview staff to determine the possibility of transferring the animal to a new owner.
the process takes up to 20 minutes.
the cost of maintaining the animals in the Centre are not funded from the city budget, in therefore KP "Center of treatment of animals" ensures the functioning of the Centre by maintaining its own economic activity.
So new owner compensate the cost of veterinary services according to the approved price list. All proceeds go to support the animals.
Total amount of compensation for veterinary services for cats - 225 UAH.
- 40 UAH registration of animals in a Single electronic database;
- 30 UAH veterinary treatment;
- 70 UAH. polyvalent vaccination of Biofuel;
- 85 UAH. re polyvalent vaccination rabies of Biofuel.
Total amount of compensation for veterinary services for dogs, 270 UAH
- 50 UAH registration in the Unified electronic database;
- 40 UAH veterinary treatment;
- 70 UAH. polyvalent vaccination of BIOCON;
- 85 UAH. re polyvalent vaccination with rabies BIOCON.
- 25 UAH. - the application of a tattoo.
All Mature animals are given to new owners spayed and neutered to prevent uncontrolled breeding and regulation of the population in Kharkiv.
To increase the number of attached animals in 2013, the Center conducts a perpetual campaign where the animals, for a long time in the Centre, are given to new owners without compensation of expenses for veterinary services. The new owners in such cases, arrange for your account registered in the Unified database of Pets.